History of Gurudwara Guru Nanak Darbar Saheb, Pushkar Raj

History of Gurudwara Guru Nanak Darbar Saheb, Pushkar Raj

1. Shri Guru Nanak Dev ji reached Ajmer via Marwar. Here Guru Nanak Dev ji met Muslim Pir Chishti Sahib’s disciples Alauddin and Samsudin and had knowledgeable discussions, and from here Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj reached Pushkar city in 1511 AD, where he had knowledgeable discussions with great sages and preached the truth. Baba Ji ordered that human service is the biggest service, have mercy on living beings, build a Dharamshala, serve langar, where the passengers will be well, there you will be well. 2. Shri Guru Govind Singh Ji Maharaj reached Pushkar Raj in 1707 AD while on his way to Nanded and he halted at the bank of the lake which is known as Guru Govind Ghat, where Guruji along with the saints had a bath in the lake. 3. This Gurudwara was established by Saint Baba Lakha Singh Ji and Saint Baba Balwinder Singh ji via Kar-Seva.

Leave a Comment

thirty two + = thirty nine